Tuesday 10 April 2012

Package

























It still seems like there is so much to do.  I spent the day on the train travelling to Yorkshire and back which gave me a chance to sit down with a pen and paper and work on some lure ideas before they go out of my head.I have just finished the package design for the casting spoons and I put some together this evening to send off.  So a deep breath, before the next challenges a website and proper online shop.

p.s. I ran the bath and gave my new lure (prev. Post) a small test, it is looking good but I think it will be Friday before a pike gets to have a go at it. 

2 comments:

  1. great packaging, simple and attrative, your lure is very well presented in it,
    well done ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks i glad you like it, thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete